N7 Socks


N7 Socks




Mass Effect… the game series that I’m very fond of. And I’m taking about the original trilogy (Oh Andromeda what a wasted potential). I was already familiar with Bioware’s games like Neverwinter Nights, and it was natural that at some point I would play those games.

Between me and my partner, who actually introduced me to Bioware’s games, he is the bigger fan. Therefore I thought I would make him N7 socks since these are pretty simple to make. These socks are actually version number 2 since the first ones were a little bit too loose. So this time, I made more ribbing on the leg. Other than that the rest of the pattern is done like a basic wool sock. The N7 logo is sewn afterwards using duplicate stiches. Only thing that is left now is the test run, so will see how the sock perform and do I still need to do some “product development”.



I used Novita 7 Brothers yarn in black color for the base of the sock. For the N7 logo used some leftover and embroidered before blocking the socks.



Happy N7 day!

Kommentit

Popular Posts

Dyeing With Kool-Aid

Pikesocks