Pikesocks






Pikesocks made for my very own fisherman. After I saw this pattern on the magazine I thought this would great form my partner since he likes to fish. And I feel that pike is very common fish for Finns so the design was just perfect. Unfortunately the pattern can only be found in Finnish.


I used DK weight yarn 75% wool, 25% yarn in three different colors: natural white, denim and green multicolor.  



At the time I didn’t have much experience with multicolored knitting and it ended up to be so tight that he couldn’t get the on. In the end I did these three times over before the size was right. So this could have been way too difficult for my skill level, but I did learn a lot. Practice makes perfect, right? And I’m not afraid of any challenge so I will take on project that might be bit difficult in the future. Especially if I see a design that is too good to pass up.

Also this is officially an U.F.O. turned into a F.O. Since it probably had been months in waiting to be fasten off.

Kommentit

Popular Posts

N7 Socks

Dyeing With Kool-Aid