Cooler cozies for cans


It was late winter when my brother asked me to make some cozies for cans to keep them cool especially during summer. After I finished a set for my brother I decided to make some for myself. And since the weather forecast is promising some very worm days for the next two weeks.

And these are a good way of using some left over yarn. For example I used Regia’ Tweed Color 4fach first to make socks for mend then the bigger sized cozy. And I managed to use the whole skein. The other yarn I used was Alize Superwash 100. More info on the Ravelry page.

These cozies are pretty simple to make. I basically just started to crochet a spiral adding stiches until the base of cozy was the right size. Then I stopped adding stiches and just crochet until the height was right. I didn’t have any patterns for these cozies there was some frogging involved especially moving from the bottom to the side of the cozy. But as I made more cozies I got the hang of it and had to do less frogging.


All together I made two cozies for 0,5l (and pint as well) sized can and four 0,33l can.

Kommentit

Popular Posts

N7 Socks

Dyeing With Kool-Aid

Pikesocks